Sat, Jun 20|
On Point Nursery
Bloom & Breathe with Christina
Bloom & Breathe is an outdoor all levels yoga & meditation event at On Point Nursery
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2020, 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM
On Point Nursery, 458 Swamp Pike, Schwenksville, PA 19473, USA
About the Event
Join Christina for a 60 minute slow flow yoga class and 15 minute meditation that is suitable for all levels (new and experienced yogis). After class, browse the nursery and grounds (there's a pond too!) and maybe bring home a new plant for your home garden as a reminder of the time you took to care and nurture yourself.
Things to consider to have a safe and enjoyable practice:
- Bring a yoga mat, water bottle, a towel or blanket if you need padding for your knees. Blocks and straps are optional.
- Wear comfortable clothing and be sure to wear sunscreen and/or a hat if you are sensitive to the sun. If bugs bother you, then perhaps apply some bug spray as well beforehand.
- Cell phones are permitted, but please be sure to have your phone on silent mode during the yoga & meditation session.
- Designated markers will be placed at least 6ft. apart to encourage distance between students during the practice.
- No children please under the age of 10 years old and no child care will be provided. Please take this opportunity for self-study.
- We ask that if you feel unwell that morning, listen to your body and please stay home and rest.
- Practice safe measures of social distancing while you are at this event. Trust your intuition and be respectful of others' personal space and choices.
- Washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is ideal, especially after using the bathroom (one port-o-potty is on-site), before eating and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose (use your elbow or tissue/handkerchief). Use hand sanitizer if soap and water is not readily available.
- Stay connected to your needs as you practice. Modifications and variations will be offered for this all levels practice as we will move slowly and mindfully on our mats. Honor your body and make accommodations as you need. Always move with the intention of compassion and kindness, both on and off your mat.
Cost: $15 Pre-registration is required, so be sure to reserve your spot by June 15th.
Space is limited to 20 people to comply with the current social distancing guidelines.
Payments accepted via Venmo (@Christina-Alden-1) or mail your check made out to Christina Fittipoldi Alden PO Box 118 Narberth, PA 19072.
In the event of inclement weather, a full refund will be issued and we will work to reschedule a date in the near future.
Please note: On Point Nursery and Christina Fittipoldi Alden are not responsible/liable for missing/lost/stolen items, so be sure to keep your valuables at home.
Call Us Now! 610-287-8523